In 2020 TEDxUNYP is growing to one of the largest English only TEDx events in the Czech Republic! Each year the team needs to find and curate 10+ speakers for an audience of more than 300 people and to do this requires a great team. If you are passionate about the TED mission of "ideas worth spreading" and you want to learn how it all works and give back to your community we hope you will apply to support the volunteer team.
We are currently looking for talented people to support the following functions:
- Digital Communications Manager: social media and website management
- Partnerships Manager: work with and find new partners to help us fill the swag bags and create activities for breaks
- IT & Logistics Manager: work to insure all cameras, and technical support team have all needed equipment and that it functions well
- Creative/Design Manager: design and creation of stage and printed materials
- Experience Manager: insure smooth user experience from ticketing to theater logistics and offer logistics support to speakers
In addition to our TEDxUNYP team, there are a group of trusted suppliers that support us with production, post-production, printing, graphic design and catering. The university is also a strong supporter of this event and gives budget and support as needed to back the efforts of the TEDxUNYP team.
To be part of this exciting team we need the following: