If you have an idea that needs to break free then consider sharing that with the growing TEDxUNYP community! We are always looking for new, innovative ideas that are worth sharing and interesting members of our community or the greater global community to welcome to our stage!
In addition to having the perfect idea and a relatable way to share it speaker applicants should submit the following:
- Idea Abstract - In 2-3 sentences what is your idea. In 2-3 more sentences what facts will you use to back it up?
- Short video of you delivering a 30-60 second version of your talk
If you have watched Chris Anderson above and you think you are ready to apply, please fill in the following and submit required documents for consideration below.
Please keep in mind all ideas are amazing but for whatever reasons not all ideas are worth sharing on the TEDxUNYP stage. After you submit your idea above, the team will get back to you and let you know the status of your application.
Some ideas with traction currently include (but are not limited to):
- Climate Change / Sustainability
- Psychology for social change or well being
- Design or engineering for communities or social inclusion
- Acts of cultural significance (art, poetry, music, dance, etc.)
- Artificial Intelligence / Augmented Reality
- Ethics in new technology
- Generational issues